Monday, March 24, 2014

Miscellaneous Monday

Work has been pretty all consuming these days.  I started to think about what I should blog about today, and I realized that I could just share the intel about the free stuff I got today :)

1. Victoria's Secret - Ladies, sign up for their mailing list.  With a free card in the mail (that expired today), I scored a pair of free underwear (no purchase necessary!)  and I have another one that starts tomorrow. Also, for anyone who shops at Victoria's Secret regularly, check out the discounts on Retail Me Not.  They almost always have good discount codes to use.

2. CVS - I swear the goal was not just to recycle old posts, but I ran to CVS to pick up a few things for a work event tomorrow, and the very helpful cashier told me at the coupon center I could get a free roll of paper towels with my CVS card.  Major win. 

Happy Monday.  I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment